Ring Clock by Gusztav Szikszai

Ring Clock designed by Gusztav Szikszai,
Design inspiration from Gusztav
“It started with a challenge 2 years ago at CGSociety.org named Moving Innovation. The idea was to create visualisation for a product that cannot exist today, but could exist 10 years from now. I wanted to create something that is innovative, good to look at and can actually be useful. I never wore a watch on my wrist because I don't like the feeling, but I like watches in general, so I used that opportunity to let my mind come up with something that I could wear, the Ring Clock.”

Specification

  • Ring body material: 316L surgical stainless steel (allergy free)
  • Light source: 144 energy safe ultrathin mono-color LED
  • Light color: blue or orange LED (optional)
  • Lighting time: 1 minute time display after the ring rotation
  • Battery specs: 6mAh, ultrathin rechargeable lithium polymer battery
  • Running time: 1 week with normal use (15 times activation per days) or 2 hours constant use.
  • Battery lifetime: 3 years (battery is not replaceable update: battery replacement service, see FAQ)
  • Charger: Qi wireless power charger pad (with universal 110-240 AC DC USB charger)
  • Charging time: max. 2 hours
  • Time setting: by the setting buttons on the Qi charger pad
  • Water-resistant 
Product is  available for purchase at Indiegogo

0 comments:

Post a Comment